Enter your email address below to get my blog updates sent to your inbox.

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Something new!!!

In an effort to better promote my work and reach an audience outside the normal social media outlets, I have decided to throw my hat into the ring known as the Blogosphere.  In recent months, I have grown weary of the direction and audience restrictions of certain social media sites.  I hope that publishing my work here will give those interested in my work, a better opportunity to see it without being "filtered out" by a computer-generated algorithm or having me to pay for them to see an image I wish to post. I believe if you wish to see my work, you should be able to without such restrictions.  I suspect, this will be quite the adventure!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment