Enter your email address below to get my blog updates sent to your inbox.

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Winter's End?

With the temperatures in SW Michigan breaking into the upper 40's for the first time, in which seems like months, staying out on the frozen tundra of Lake Michigan was enjoyable to say the least!  Gone were the bone-chilling northern winds and snow as were the insulated overalls, heavy gloves and ski mask.  Just me and my camera capturing which will be (hopefully) the beginning of the end of wintry images in Michigan this year.  Bring on Spring!!  But until then, let's enjoy the end of winter :D  


Be sure to subscribe to my blog-- Just enter your email address at the top of the page to get my latest news, images and special offers including discounts for my web-store delivered directly to your inbox. Don't miss out and subscribe today!
































You can now follow me on Twitter @a_louis_photo



No comments:

Post a Comment